Monday, August 15, 2016

Downsizing Me Log - 8/15/2016


Date - 8/15/2016

Weigh In - 234 (sad face)

Water Intake - 72oz

Blood Sugar Readings - 126 (another sad face)

What I Ate Today -


  • First Meal - Meatloaf, mixed veggies, Nut Butter Loaf with butter and some beef bone broth
  • Snack - mixed nuts
  • Snack - pistachios
  • Second Meal - Salmon, mixed veggies with a laughing cow cheese wedge and some avocado
Eating On Track Today - Yes

Comments - Carb meal yesterday, I was craving a burrito so we had it for lunch. I have been eating Keto for several weeks but not lost any weight (I lose then gain then lose then gain, etc). I am wondering if it is because I have been eating alot of things with sugar alcohols. So I have decided to try again, this time without all that sweet stuff... I still use Stevia in my coffee but no more Maltitol and that crap...

I know I have been lax lately, it has been really hard since losing my puppy, but I have been eating Keto, just not documenting...Gonna start doing that more.

We are planning to start a YouTube channel (well the channel exists, but there is nothing on it)... Will let you know...



No comments:

Post a Comment