Wednesday, August 17, 2016

My Favorite Low Carb Websites - The One That Started It All!!



I decided to start a series of posts about my favorite Low Carb websites or blogs. I remember several years ago, when I was first diagnosed with diabetes and PCOS, I looked for websites with low carb recipes. I found this one. It looked totally different but the food looked so good. The first two recipes I made were the Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers and the Beef Stroganoff Burgers. They were so good. I have tried several of these recipes and am going to try others soon. Please check out this site if you are interested in Low Carb amazing dishes!!!

Some of my favorites...

Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers

Beef Stroganoff Burgers

Kickin' Chili (Crock Pot)

Eggs Benedict Casserole

Bacon Wrapped Scotch Eggs

Sour Cream Smothered Chicken

Supreme Pizza Cauliflower Casserole


No comments:

Post a Comment