Monday, August 15, 2016

NUT BUTTER LOAF - SO YUMMY!!!

NUT BUTTER LOAF from Alison Gurney

Everyone I follow on Instagram has been raving about this for weeks now, so I thought I would try it. The recipe is adapted from @ally_lchf_trainer

First, the ingredients...
  • 6 eggs
  • 1/2 cup peanut butter (or any nut butter you would like)
  • 1/4 cup chopped pecans (or any nuts or seeds that you want to use)
  • 1 1/2 tablespoon of ground psyllium husks
  • salt
  • pepper
Now, the procedure...

Crack the eggs into your mixing bowl.



Then add the peanut butter and the pecans.


Then add the psyllium husk and the salt and pepper.


Mix until well blended. I used a stand mixer, you can also use a hand mixer. Once it is mixed well, pour into a greased loaf pan (It can also be lined, I forgot that part).


Bake at 375 degrees for 40 - 50 minutes.


Once it is cooled, place on cooling rack to cool the rest of the way. Don't try to cut it yet!! It may fall apart.


The finished product. I can't wait to toast it and slather it with butter!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment