Monday, October 12, 2015

Monday - Listless No More - Ways to Relax

Its almost my birthday and every year I tell myself that I am going to quit stressing as much and learn to relax and let things go... it never really happens.


Here are some of my favorite ways to relax, and a few new ways that I am going to try...


  • Take a bath
  • Take a nap
  • Read a book
  • Listen to music
  • Just breathe
  • Write a letter
  • Go for a walk
  • Go for a drive
  • Color in a coloring book
  • Cuddle the dogs/cats
  • Smell the flowers
  • Dance
  • Stargaze or look at the clouds
  • Get or give a hug
  • Go on a trip
  • Get a massage
  • Have a cup of tea
  • Talk to mom/friend/family
  • Swim/float in water
  • Go to the zoo
  • Do a puzzle
  • Yoga or Meditate





No comments:

Post a Comment