Friday, June 26, 2015

Blog Challenge - Day 16

My favorite TV shows…


Okay, truth is, my TV has not been on in weeks. I have been too busy on the computer to watch stupid reruns on TV. Although we had a free HBO weekend a few weeks ago, we watched 8 movies all weekend, the TV got a workout.

Come, fall, however…

I ALWAYS watch NCIS, NCIS Los Angeles and NCIS New Orleans. If I miss them, watch out. I love the characters and how you get to know them.

Another show that I am obsessed with right now, and cannot wait for is How To Get Away With Murder. Such twists and turns…

Also, I watch more FOX shows than any other network, I think. Bones, Sleepy Hollow and Gotham are all up there on my favorite list.

I used to watch so much more TV, I would have calendar that I would fill out because I would have 2 sometimes 3 shows on at one time that I would watch. Now, I am lucky if I even watch the ones I just listed… Thank goodness for DVR

There are also the shows on other channels… Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown being one that I watch most of the time.

However, if there is one show that I cannot miss, that I WILL NOT miss… it is The Walking Dead. OMG, I plan my life around this show. Want to make plans, better not be on Sunday. Someone’s birthday party, nope, can’t make it. And now there is going to be a 2nd one…oh, goodness…



No comments:

Post a Comment