Thursday, June 25, 2015

Blog Challenge - Day 15

Hobbies and Interests…


What do I do for fun? Huh…

Well, I read, a lot! I have two full bookshelves in my living room, books scattered throughout my bedroom and a Kindle with over 900 titles on it. So, yeah, I like to read. I have different moods too… Horror books, romance novels, sometimes science fiction… The only thing I am not that fond of are westerns and nonfiction (usually). I will be talking about my favorites in a later post so stay tuned.

Another hobby is the computer. I love checking out Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and all the other sites to see what is going on in the world. Now that I am writing this blog, I am starting to find other blogs that are interesting and that I am following. Also, since this blog is so new, I am doing a lot of research to find out how to make it better, and, hopefully, eventually, I would love for it to be a job, you know, one with a paycheck!!!

Interests… my interests at this time are pretty eclectic. I love music, I always have songs in my brain (when I am trying to concentrate, when I am trying to sleep, when I am trying to do ANYTHING else, songs are there). I am also obsessed with essential oils at this time. I had a good experience with them, started doing research and now want all of the oils I read about. Earlier in the blog, I posted a couple recipes that I had made with essential oils. I still have one more that I want to make, a whipped body butter, I just have not gotten that far yet. I will keep you updated and post when it is done, hopefully this weekend.

Other hobbies and interests… I love to swim and it is getting to that time of year, went in the pool for the first time in forever the other night, it was amazing.

Another hobby is sleeping! And hanging out with the hubby and the pups. Maybe will start camping and that can become a new hobby…

We’ll see what else evolves with this blog, which, at this point is a hobby, but would like it to become more…



No comments:

Post a Comment