Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Blog Challenge - Day 7

Piercings and Tattoos...


I love body decoration...I love the fact that we have the right to put cool and meaningful pictures on our bodies. I am not interested in getting a giant hole in my ear or in someother parts of my body, but if you want to, why not!

I have the standard ear piercing. I got the first hole in each ear when I was little and the second hole in each ear a few years later. I only wear earings in one hole in each however, since i think the second (top) hole has closed up since I never wear earrings. When I was younger I wanted to get my tongue pierced, I had so many friends that had this and I wanted it to. But I never did it...

I have one tattoo that I have had work done to three times (ouch!). It is a sun, moon and stars on the back of my neck/back. I have found several designs that I want to continue my body art, but just can't seem to find the time or money to do them...

I met my husband through his tattoos and we had one of our first dates at the tattoo parlor... I met my hubby on MySpace and the picture that he had was his tattoo. That is what first attracted me and got me to send him a friend request. And the rest, as they say, is history... one of the first dates that we had was at the tattoo parlor, where I had my tattoo worked on and he also got some work done to his. It was a very interesting date to say the least!

Tattoos are beautiful to me. If you have tattoos and you catch me staring at them, I'm sorry, not sorry!!!


2 comments:

  1. I do t have any tattoos. My likes and dislikes change all the time. I'm afraid that I would dislike my tattoo later life. Also, I can't commit to what color I should paint the inside of my living room, there's no way I could ever commit to a design that would be permanently on my body. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the one tattoo, I keep adding on to it, it gets more and more painful though!

    ReplyDelete