Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Blog Challenge - Day 6

I put my music player on shuffle, this is the first 15 songs that played...


I have 2937 tracks on the music player on my phone...its a pretty eclectic mix!

1. Stompin' at the Savoy – Harry Connick Jr. – When Harry Met Sally soundtrack

2. Where is the Love – The Black Eyed Peas and Justin Timberlake – Elephunk

3. Georgy Girl – The Seekers – Singers & Songwriters 1964-1969 (Disc 2)

4. Go Tell it on the Mountain – Pentatonix – PTXmas (Deluxe Edition)

5. Wake Up – Alicia Keys – Alicia Keys

6. Mary, Did You Know – Pentatonix – That’s Christmas to Me

7. That's the Way I Always Heard It Should Be – Carly Simon – Singers & Songwriters: 1970-1971 (Disc 2)

8. You Don't – Sara Evans – Born to Fly

9. Something – Tanya Tucker – Come Together, America Salutes The Beatles

10. You've Got To Hide Your Love Away – Eddie Vedder – I Am Sam soundtrack

11. Brainless – Eminem – The Marshall Mathers LP 2

12. Early Morning Rain – Gordon Lightfoot – Singers & Songwriters: The 1960’s (Disc 2)

13. Harry's Game – Celtic Woman – Celtic Woman

14. Help Me Remember – Rascal Flatts – Still Feels Good

15. Wheel of the World – Carrie Underwood – Carnival Ride

I love music, I think I have mentioned that...





No comments:

Post a Comment