Thursday, June 18, 2015

Blog Challenge - Day 8

Things that make me scared…


This is a hard one for me as no one likes to think about the things that scare them. I have this phobia of it, in my mind, if I think about these things too long or often, they may happen. But on the other hand, if you know what your fears are, they are more likely to be able to be dealt with, right?

My first major fear is losing my family. Whether it be my hubby, my mom or anyone else in my immediate (or not so immediate) circle. I guess this fear boils down to a fear of being alone. No one wants to be alone. I have my family and that keeps me going.

My second major fear is losing my health. I had not really worried about this (for real) until last year when I was going through all the health stuff. It was the first time my health had been an issue. At this moment, I am better and all of the issues have gone away, but what if they haven’t. What if I go to the doctor next week and he finds something…or in 6 months…or in 2 years. This scares the hell out of me.

Another major fear is that I will never have my own family. I am 37 years old, my hubby is 42 years old. I really want a family, however, I am beginning to think that this will not happen. First, because of my health (one ovary gone and the other in trouble). Second, because we are getting up there in years… Third, PAIN!!! I know that it is painful to have a baby and I am not that big on pain, or throwing up! Morning sickness scares me!

I also have the little fears, you know, the normal ones…strangers, bugs, spiders (yes, they deserve their own category)…

Then there are the other fears, things that I cannot control… like losing control. I hate to be the passenger in a car because I am not in control. Not that the same things couldn’t happen if I was driving but… Can you imagine how I am if I have to get on an airplane (that’s why I drive everywhere).


No comments:

Post a Comment