Monday, June 1, 2015

Today...random

So, my favorite thing in the whole world is to be so busy that 7 hours go by in the blink of an eye...and that was my day today. However, I could have lived without the MASSIVE headache that appeared about hour 6. I actually had to leave work a little early today (30 minutes) because my head was pounding. Ibuprofen did NOTHING. Essential oil blend...NOTHING. Got home and relaxed and it is better. Still not gone, but, it is better.

Okay, rant over. I started my day with a 25 minute walk before work. Finally, after almost a week, I am back to the grind. It was pretty warm, especially when walking in the sun, but then again, I live in Las Vegas, so what do I expect...I am going to have to start only doing the treadmill, which sucks, because that is so boring. I have my Kindle with some movies on it, so hopefully that will help. I have a couple of workout DVDs that I would also like to start doing. I need to figure out something to do to help with my "batwings." You know, the fat that is under your arms when you lose weight. Any ideas would be appreciated. I was gesturing with my arms the other day and I happened to catch it out of the corner of my eye...batwings. I NEED TO DO SOMETHING!!!!

I got a package today. I ordered some cocoa butter and some essential oils as I am going to make a homemade body butter that will hopefully help tighten my skin (grapefruit and cypress oils with cocoa butter and coconut oil). Hubby and I will play around with the ingredients and the process this weekend and I will post all the fun. Hope that it helps as I really don't want "batwings" on my stomach after all the weight loss. I will also be making a body butter with lavender and vetiver oils to hopefully help me sleep. Hope that works too!

Okay, this was kind of a random post today. Not sure that I will be posting everyday, but when something strikes, I will post it. Stay tuned for more!


No comments:

Post a Comment