Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Blog Challenge - Day 21

My earliest memory…


Okay, short post today.

This one is about my earliest memory. I am not sure why this stuck in my brain. I guess it would have been traumatizing. I was young, under four. I was sitting on the couch at my grandparents’ home and I was drinking a glass of something, not sure if it was water, juice or milk. I looked down into the glass and it was red (it was NOT supposed to be red). I was having my first nose bleed, ewww!!! I know, gross, but the question was first memory and that is one of the first, if not the first!

Other memories are more pleasant, spending time with my family, laying on the floor at my great grandmother’s house reading a book. Playing with friends. But, if you ask about first…eww!

Tomorrow is my views on religion…


No comments:

Post a Comment