Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Blog Challenge - Day 20

Concerts I have attended…


I love music, I just am not a huge fan of crowds…

When I was younger, I attended 2 HUGE concerts (at least for me). To give you an idea of how old I was, my mother went with me to the concerts. The first (my first concert ever!!) was New Kids on The Block. The second was Vanilla Ice. Then, when I was older, I attended concerts such as CHER, Tim McGraw and Faith Hill, Alan Jackson, Jimmy Buffett, Sting and Annie Lennox and Rascal Flatts. I have also been to a couple Music Festivals…
People I want to see in concert…

I would LOVE to see New Kids on The Block again. I live in Las Vegas, they are here a lot. However, that thing about crowds… Also, Justin Timberlake is a dream concert (again CROWDS). One of my music obsessions right now is Pentatonix, they will be here in August with Kelly Clarkson… I may have to think about that one…

Also, not concerts but big groups of people seeing one person on a stage, I have seen several comedians recently (I live in Las Vegas, they are very popular here). I saw Howie Mandel and Carlos Mencia while in Northern Nevada. I have also seen Pablo Francisco and Jeff Dunham while in Southern Nevada. I love comedy. I love to laugh. What is it they say, “Laughter is the best medicine!”


No comments:

Post a Comment