Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Downsizing Me Log - 8/17/2015



Weight - 223.3

Morning Fasting Blood Sugar - 98

Steps taken (FitBit) - 4052

Miles (FitBit) - 1.8

Active Minutes (FitBit) - 0

Exercise completed - None

Calories in (MyFitnessPal) - 1601

Calories out (FitBit) - 2268

Water Intake - 96oz

Nutrisystem (NS) On Plan - Yes

What I ate today -

Breakfast - Peanut Butter and Jelly with Banana Smoothie (recipe to follow)
AM Snack - Plum and 2 cheese sticks
Lunch - NS Fettuchini Alfredo with chicken a laughing cow cheese and veggies
PM snack - Light and Fit Greek yogurt
Dinner - NS Roast Beef and Garlic Mashed Potatoes with peas and green beans
Dessert - NS Ice Cream Sandwich

Comments - Yay, we have air conditioning again, I got up this morning and there was no way I could get on the treadmill, it was WAY too hot. Then, by the time I got home from work, I had a splitting headache. I will plan to get up in the morning and get back on track...now that we have AIR!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment