Monday, December 14, 2015

Monday - Listless No More - Low Carb Dessert - Part 3 - (Brownies, Bars and Other Yummy Stuff)

Dessert, it brings to mind brownies and candy and all kinds of gooey, yummy goodness. Here is the final installment of my Recipe Roundup for Low Carb Desserts...

Brownies, Bars and Other Yumminess...





Chocolate Flourless Brownie from Diabetic Connect




Or for something a little, umm, stranger...Zucchini Brownies, what??? Yes, they are from Cafe Delites




Ya'll know how much I love All Day I Dream About Food, so here are three bars from her...

Salted Caramel Magic Cookie Bars




and, not to be outdone there, here are her Salted Caramel Cheesecake Bars




I love cheesecake!! so here is another for Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars




and Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars from Up Late Anyway




Candy Bars, oh, I do miss those, here is a Coconut Chocolate Bar from The Nourished Caveman




and, one for Homemade Twix bars from All Day I Dream About Food




as well as Candy Bar Treats from 24/7 Low Carb Diner




Last week, my hubby was craving donuts, BAD!!! Here are some Maple Donut Holes from Low Carb-ology




Salted Caramel Panna Cotta from Tasteaholics




Creme Brulee from Maria Mind Body Health




Caramel Machiatto Tiramisu from I Breathe I'm Hungry




Blueberry Cobbler from Low Carb Yum




English Toffee from All Day I Dream About Food




Hot Chocolate from Sugar Free Chic




One of my favorite desserts growing up was pudding... here is a Peanut Butter Cup Chia Seed Pudding from With Salt and Wit




and then there is this Chocolate Avocado Chia Pudding from The Iron You


















No comments:

Post a Comment