Monday, February 15, 2016

Restart - Day 1 - 2/15/2016

Wow, time flies…

FreeImages.com/Pascal THAUVIN

So I have not done a post in about 2 months. That time went so fast. In that time, I have gained back about 20 pounds of what I lost (well, not really in that two month time, but since the beginning of the holidays. We have not been eating well and not really trying. Tried a couple of other ways of eating, but decided after all this time that we needed to return to Nutrisystem. So, we placed our order and got it last week. We are starting fresh today…

Nutrisystem is so easy and convenient and the food is surprisingly good. Some may have to be doctored up a little but all in all there are only a few things that I will not order. I love the convenience, just grab and go. I can take the food to work and cook it in my little mini crock pot (well it doesn’t really cook, just warms up) and it is always so good…

We said we were going to try it on our own… that did not work. Portion control was a nightmare and either I ate way too little or way too much (usually the later).

So, here we go again. I am going to recommit to my health. I am going to recommit to Nutrisystem. And, I am going to recommit to this blog!

Groceries are bought and supplies are gathered. Let’s do this!


No comments:

Post a Comment