Friday, March 11, 2016

Downsizing Me Log - 3/11/2016


Date - 3/11/2016

Weigh In - 225.4

Exercise - None

Eating On Track Today - No, and I am okay with that :)

Water Intake - 100oz+

Blood Sugar Readings - 105

What I Ate Today -


  • Breakfast - Nutrisystem Oatmeal Cranberry Bites with cottage cheese and canteloupe
  • AM Snack - Apple and 2 cheesesticks
  • Lunch - Nutrisystem Tortellini with lots of veggies 
  • PM Snack - Oats & Honey granola bars
  • Dinner - Chinese Food  
Comments - It was a rough food day today... was supposed to have NS Oatmeal Cranberry bites and yogurt for breakfast, but when I got to work and went to eat, the yogurt was expired!!! So I have the bites and then ate what was supposed to be my morning snack, cottage cheese and canteloupe... then for morning snack I had what should have been my afternoon snack, an apple and 2 cheesesticks... Then lunch was the NS Tortellini with lots of veggies... then, I was STARVING so I had a package of granola bars... not very satisfying... Then, to make it worse, someone at my work was eating chinese food, so I decided that I was going to have a cheat meal for dinner and hubby and I went out to dinner, CHINESE FOOD... it was yummy and I did over do it, but I am okay with it, and tomorrow is another day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment