Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Downsizing Me Log - 3/1/2016


Date - 3/1/2016

Weigh In - 230 (okay, I'm over it, I start again NOW!!)

Exercise - None

Eating On Track Today - Yes

Water Intake - 96oz

Blood Sugar Readings - 106

What I Ate Today -


  • Breakfast - Nutrisystem Oatmeal Cranberry Bites and greek yogurt
  • AM Snack - Wrap with ham, peppers and laughing cow cheese
  • Lunch - Nutrisystem Hamburger with laughing cow cheese and veggies
  • PM Snack - orange and 2 low fat cheesesticks
  • Dinner - Nutrisystem Lasagna with Meat Sauce with cottage cheese and green beans
  • Late Snack - Nutrisystem Chocolate Cupcake 
Comments - I can not believe that I have gained back 20 pounds, my lowest weight when doing Nutrisystem before was 209.5, I got on the scale this morning and it was 230... I can't do this anymore. I HAVE TO GET BACK ON TRACK!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment