Thursday, March 17, 2016

Downsizing Me Log - 3/17/2016 - 200th post!!!


Date - 3/17/2016

Eating On Track Today - Kinda...

Water Intake - 104oz

What I Ate Today -


  • Breakfast - Nutrisystem Oatmeal Cranberry Bites with greek yogurt and some fruit
  • AM Snack - banana and cheesesticks
  • Lunch - Nutrisystem Chocolate Covered Cherry Bar and a big salad
  • Dinner - Corned Beef and Cabbage with onions and a small potato
  • Late Snack - Nutrisystem Chocolate Brownie Sundae  
Comments - Conference today, had a box lunch that I skipped, and went to cafeteria for big salad... box lunch was a sandwich, chips a cookie and a small (like really small) cup of fruit... I think I did pretty good, even had corned beef and cabbage for dinner and stayed under my calories!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment