Monday, March 7, 2016

Downsizing Me Log - 3/7/2016


Date - 3/7/2016

Exercise - Nada

Eating On Track Today - YES

Water Intake - 50oz

Blood Sugar Readings - 121 fasting

What I Ate Today -


  • Breakfast - Nutrisystem Oatmeal Cranberry Bites and Greek Yogurt
  • AM Snack - On a site visit so no snack for me :(
  • Lunch - Nutrisystem Chicken Sandwich with a piece of smoked gouda cheese with veggies (carrots, snap peas, tomatos)
  • PM Snack - Roast Beef and a cheese stick with an apple
  • Dinner - Nutrisystem Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza with Trader Joe's Cauliflower Romanescue Basilic and some french fries (hubby's request)
  • Late Snack - None, because...
  • Anything Else - had a few more of those damn evil Cadbury Mini Eggs that I found (I thought I threw away the bag, but it seems they did not all go with it) 


No comments:

Post a Comment