Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Downsizing Me Log - 4/20/2016


Date - 4/20/2016

Weigh In - 233.2

Exercise - Nada

Eating On Track Today - Yes

Water Intake - ???

Blood Sugar Readings - 119 fasting

What I Ate Today -
  • Breakfast - Nutrisystem Biscotti Bites and coffee
  • AM Snack - 2 cheesesticks and grapes
  • Lunch - Nutrisystem Three Cheese Chicken with veggies and laughing cow cheese with extra veggies on the side
  • Dinner - Nutrisystem Rotini and Meatballs with BIG salad
  • Late Snack - Nutrisystem Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies with a glass of Almond Milk  
Comments - I missed my afternoon snack as I had an appointment and left my office without my Atkins shake that I was supposed to have. I was starving by the time I got home. Then we had to go to the store to get stuff for salads... Didn't eat anything I shouldn't have though!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment