Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Downsizing Me Log - 4/19/2016


Date - 4/19/2016

Weigh In - 234.4

Exercise - No, chained to my desk all day

Eating On Track Today - Yes, well...

Water Intake - ???

Blood Sugar Readings - Fasting 110

What I Ate Today -
  • Breakfast - Nutrisystem Canadian Bacon Sandwich, a banana and coffee
  • AM Snack - Atkins shake - Cafe Caramel
  • Lunch - Nutrisystem Hamburger with laughing cow cheese and veggies, oh, and 2 kit kat minis (it was one of those days)
  • PM Snack - Orange and 2 cheesesticks
  • Dinner - Nutrisystem Turkey Medallions and brussels sprouts
  • Late Snack - Nutrisystem Cupcake  
Comments - Oh, let me just tell you about my day... No, No I don't want to think about it anymore. Lets just say it was exciting and busy and leave it at that


No comments:

Post a Comment