Monday, April 18, 2016

Downsizing Me Log - 4/18/2016


Date - 4/18/2016

Weigh In - 235 (OMG!!!!)

Exercise - None, came home early cuz felt nauseous and lightheaded all day

Eating On Track Today - Yes

Water Intake - ???

Blood Sugar Readings - AM fasting 101

What I Ate Today -
  • Breakfast - Nutrisystem Double Chocolate Muffin and Coffee
  • AM Snack - Nature's Bounty Chocolate Shake with 1.5 cups almond milk
  • Lunch - Nutrisystem White Cheddar Mac And Cheese with laughing cow cheese and veggies
  • PM Snack - Orange and 2 cheesesticks
  • Dinner - Nutrisystem Italian Flatbread Pizza with olives and veggies
  • Late Snack - Nutrisystem Salt & Vinegar snack rounds  
Comments - I am so disappointed and disgusted with myself, when I got on the scale this morning, I wanted to cry... My lowest weight in November 2015 was 209, this morning I was 235, I have gained back 25 pounds. I know, I know, at least I am not back at 280 (NS start) or 305 (when I got married, highest weight), but it is so hard to know that I possibly could be at goal right now and I have so far to go. Also, I felt like crap all day, not sure if it is the smoothie (I will not have it again) or if it is the lack of calories from starting back on Nutrisystem... also, I started to take pictures of my food, but after not feeling well, I couldn't be bothered, at least I ate on track!


No comments:

Post a Comment