Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Downsizing Me Log - 4/26/2016


Date - 4/26/2016

Weigh In - 228.2

Exercise - Nope

Eating On Track Today - Yes, kinda

Water Intake - 84oz

Blood Sugar Readings - oops

What I Ate Today -


  • Breakfast - Nutrisystem Cinnamon Bun Bar and greek yogurt (forgot to take a picture)
  • AM Snack - oranges and cheesesticks
  • Lunch - Nutrisystem Hamburger with laughing cow cheese and a salad with Bolthouse Ranch dressing
  • PM Snack - Roast Beef and Triscuits
  • Dinner - Nutrisystem Meatballs Marinara with zucchini noodles and "garlic bread"
  • Anything Else - Chicago Mix Popcorn and a sliced tomato
Comments - So, I had to go to the Radiation Oncologist today for a follow up. I get to have a CT with contrast (yippee!!) I always seem to make doctors' appointments in the middle of the afternoon so I can't eat snack before, my actual snack time is during and I am driving after. So, needless to say, I was STARVING when I got home...but it was only like 4pm and hubby wasn't ready to eat yet. So I had my afternoon snack...then I had some Chicago Mix popcorn (remember, cheese and caramel corn)... then I had a tomato. Finally I was okay to wait for dinner...No evening snack for me, but I was still under my calorie count for the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment