Thursday, May 12, 2016

Downsizing Me Log - 5/12/2016


Date - 5/12/2016

What I Ate Today -
  • Breakfast - Nutrisystem Peanut Butter Breakfast Bar and Strawberry Cheesecake greek yogurt
  • AM Snack - Wrap with laughing cow cheese wedge and ham
  • Lunch - Nutrisystem White Cheddar Mac and Cheese with Hebrew National 99% fat free hot dogs and broccoli/tomatoes, yum!!!
  • Dinner - we went out, I had a French Dip sandwich and fries with a salad, then I cam home and had a cookie... it was a rough afternoon and evening 
Eating on Track Today - No

Comments - I am having some more issues, went to Urgent Care yesterday and have a pinched nerve (they think) which is causing tingling and numbness in my leg. Then this afternoon while sitting at work, I had a sharp pain in my side. I have a cyst on my one remaining ovary and all I could think about was that it was something to do with that. Called the doctor's office, but haven't heard back from them. i am scheduled for an ultrasound to check out the cyst but it is not until the beginning of June. I feel so helpless, because I know something is off but it takes six weeks to see anybody about it...so frustrated.


No comments:

Post a Comment