Sunday, May 8, 2016

Downsizing Me Log - 5/8/2016 (Mommy's Day)


Date - 5/8/2016

Comments - Its Mother's Day.

I miss my mommy. She is 8 hours away (by car) and I sent her an gift card for Southwest so that she can come back to Las Vegas and visit. I am still thinking about my food and body stuff and having an off day. Went to breakfast this morning (normal breakfasty stuff). Then had some chips and olives and tomatoes. Just had some butter toast (it sucked, hard as a rock and VERY disappointing). Not sure what I will have for dinner.

Back on Nutrisystem tomorrow. Gonna try the higher calorie count plan that I lost so well on last year. 1500 calorie plan which is actually a range of 1500 to 1799 calories. More food, a little more options with powerfuels (PF - protein) and smartcarbs (SC - carbohydrates). (4 powerfuels a day and 3 smartcarbs as opposed to 3 and 2). My day will look something like this, sometimes with the PFs and SCs moved around:

  • Breakfast - Nutrisystem Entree and PF
  • AM snack - PF and SC
  • Lunch - Nutrisystem Entree
  • PM snack - PF and SC
  • Dinner - Nutrisystem Entree and PF and SC
  • Late Snack - Nutrisystem Dessert

Well, we'll see how it goes... Either way, we have so much Nutrisystem food that I have to give it a couple more months... I want to be healthy, not skinny, not even slim or thin, just healthy...

Also, I and my household are going through some stuff. More tests for me, have to watch my doggies since the legs don't work issue (no other issues, however, one of my dogs has a belly full of little rocks, seems like a silly thing to eat to me, but, hey... DOG). Just having to take it day by day, actually hour by hour at this point.

TOMORROW IS A NEW DAY! LET US SEE WHAT IT BRINGS...


No comments:

Post a Comment