Saturday, May 7, 2016

Downsizing Me Log - 5/7/2016 (WARNING - RANT INCLUDED)


Date - 5/7/2016

100% Day - 0

Weigh In - 228

Exercise - no

Eating On Track Today - no

Water Intake - no

Blood Sugar Readings - no

What I Ate Today - No pictures today... I think I need to take a break from that...
  • Breakfast - Nutrisystem French Toast with Turkey Sausage and Walden Farms Pancake Syrup with coffee
  • AM Snack - 2 small cookies from RC Willey cafe  
  • Lunch - Nutrisystem Chicken Mozzarella Melt and lettuce-less salad with Bolthouse ranch dressing and some olives
  • PM Snack - Chicken, Strawberries and mixed nuts 
  • Dinner - Nutrisystem Italian Sausage Pizza and Zucchini
  • Dessert - Baskin Robbins Ice Cream   
Comments - I don't want to talk about it... Okay, this post is going to get very personal... I don't know what to do. I have been 100% on plan for a week, I have not cheated (no cupcakes, candy or donuts, and I had access)...I have eaten vegetables till I wanted to puke, I am the exact same weight I was a week ago... WHAT THE HELL?!?!? Granted, yesterday my body revolted against those veggies and I only had like 3 servings. I also had very little water yesterday, but still... I am getting so frustrated. The first time on Nutrisystem was so easy. This time has been SO HARD... Here's the REALLY personal part - I also am having a really hard time going to the bathroom. It is either No No No or exploding... I don't know what to do. We have probably 2 months of food left as they sent me a second shipment as the first frozen shipment arrived with no dry ice left. It was still (mostly) frozen and still really cold so we are eating it. I am so down about this. I don't know what to do. Obviously I couldn't even go a week on 100% as I had cookies and a piece of chicken today. I was talking with my husband today about how hard it is this time. When we started last year it was alot easier. But this time, it just seems so hard... I can't give up on Nutrisystem, I have 2 months worth of food left and it was such a pain in the ass last time to try to sell it all, plus I've got so much more frozen this time. But I am so frustrated and down about it. I think I may switch back to the 1500 plan (1500 - 1799). A little more food and not as stringent and strict for a minute. I need to stop obsessing about every little thing I eat. I think that may be part of it I lost alot of weight at that level and I still have a long way to go...


No comments:

Post a Comment