Friday, May 6, 2016

Downsizing Me Log - 5/6/2016


Date - 5/6/2016

100% Day - 6

Weigh In - 227

Exercise - No, cold, rainy... I am sick of the bipolar weather!!!

Eating On Track Today - Yes

Water Intake - not enough

Blood Sugar Readings - 107

What I Ate Today -


  • Breakfast - Nutrisystem Canadian Bacon Breakfast Sandwich and French Onion laughing cow cheese wedge, Dannon Salted Caramel Light and Fit Greek Yogurt and coffee
  • AM Snack - cottage cheese and pineapple
  • Lunch - Nutrisystem grilled Chicken Sandwich with laughing cow cheese with snap peas
  • PM Snack - ham and triscuits
  • Dinner - Nutrisystem Turkey Medallions with Mashed Potatoes and Brussels Sprouts with a sliced tomato
  • Late Snack - Nutrisystem Chocolate Cupcake 
Comments - This morning we had a potluck at work, there were donuts, cinnamon rolls, bagels and cream cheese, egg bake and lots of fruit. I had some fruit... nothing else... not even a bite. Oh, and my co-workers candy dish was SCREAMING at me every time I walked past her office. But I did not stop!


No comments:

Post a Comment