Monday, August 1, 2016

Downsizing Me Log - 8/1/2016


Date - 8/1/2016

Weigh In - 232.2 (but I don't actually believe that when yesterday, I was 230.5)

Exercise - Nope

Water Intake - 96 oz

Blood Sugar Readings - oops

What I Ate Today -

  • First meal (10:00am) - Black Angus Bacon and Cheddar Burger with a thin slice of cheddar cheese and mixed veggies (a few pieces of Moon Cheese)
  • Snack (at work) - 2 cheesesticks and mixed nuts
  • Snack (at home) - pumpkin seeds and decaf coffee with heavy cream and Sweetleaf drops
  • Second meal (5:45pm)- Chicken breast with veggies (mixed with Ranch Dressing) and avocado and a Sugar Free Chocolate Truffle
Eating On Track Today - Yes

Comments - First day of 2 meals and I was starving by 10am, I had hoped to make it until at least 11am, but I was hungry at 8:30!! oh, well, i will keep trying, not sure if two main meals will work for me. Have to keep at it though... Oh, went to a meeting at work today and my boss was giving out candy bars!!! I took it back to her after the meeting and told her I couldn't have it...It wasn't my favorite anyway!!



No comments:

Post a Comment