Date - 11/2/2016
Week Start Weight - 242.3 lbs
Week End Weight - 240.3 lbs
Weight Change - -2 lbs (3lbs total)
- Wednesday - 15 minute walk at lunch (oh, and I got a new activity tracker, yay!!)
- Thursday - My legs are KILLING me from the walk yesterday... 5062 STEPS
- Friday - Nope, did walk the grocery store, but that doesn't really count... 4130 STEPS
- Saturday - None... 4700 STEPS
- Sunday - Nope... 3954 STEPS
- Monday - 15 minute walk in the morning at work... 6114 STEPS
- Tuesday - None... 5064 STEPS
- Wednesday - 86oz
- Thursday - 64oz
- Friday - 64oz
- Saturday - 64oz
- Sunday - 64oz
- Monday - 96oz
- Tuesday - 56oz
- Wednesday - 116
- Thursday - forgot
- Friday - oops
- Saturday - nope
- Sunday - I really need to leave that thing on the counter
- Monday - 113
- Tuesday - again...
- Wednesday - Breakfast was Nutrisystem Biscotti Bites and yogurt with coffee and cream; morning snack was PB&J Overnight Oats; Lunch was a turkey and cheese sandwich on 7 grain bread, a few chips and some fruit; afternoon snack was a cheesestick and grapes; Dinner was a Smart Ones Three Cheese Ziti with Meatballs and asparagus and cottage cheese;
- Thursday - Breakfast was Nutrisystem Oatmeal Cranberry Bites and yogurt with coffee and cream; morning snack was PB&J Overnight Oats; Lunch was Nutrisystem Arroz Con Pollo with veggies on the side; afternoon snack was a peach and sliced ham; Dinner was Nutrisystem Salisbury Steak and Mac & Cheese with cottage cheese and brussels sprouts; dessert was Nutrisystem Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownie
- Friday - Breakfast was Nutrisystem Strawberry Crepes and ham with a cup of coffee; morning snack was PB&J Overnight Oats (with blueberries instead of strawberries); lunch was a Nutrisystem Chicken Sandwich with pickles and cheese with a salad; afternoon snack was a small piece of chicharon (fat back); Dinner was Chicken and Vegetable Stir Fry with PB2 and broccoli/snap peas; dessert was Nutrisystem Tiramisu with decaf coffee
- Saturday - Breakfast was Nutrisystem Baked Blueberry Oatmeal with extra blueberries, walnuts and whipped cream (oh, and coffee); morning snack was a wrap (small tortilla, chicken, laughing cow cheese and peppers/lettuce/cucumber); lunch was a roll of sushi from the grocery store as we were out and STARVING; afternoon snack was some cantaloupe and cheese stick and another cup of coffee; dinner was Nutrisystem Black Bean Polenta Enchilada with Chicken with green beans and cottage cheese; dessert was a Nutrisystem Stuffed Chocolate Pie
- Sunday - Breakfast is Nutrisystem French Toast with scrambled eggs and cheese (oh and coffee); lunch is Nutrisystem Steak and Cheese Melt and a salad; afternoon snack is a couple grapes; dinner is Nutrisystem Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza and cottage cheese; dessert is a Nutrisystem Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Bar.
- Monday - Breakfast is Nutrisystem Canadian Bacon Sandwich with laughing cow cheese and a banana (yup, and coffee); morning snack is PB&J Overnight Oats with blueberries; lunch is Buffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese (recipe below) with veggies (and a piece of Ghirardelli 72% chocolate); afternoon snack is grapes and cheese stick; dinner is Nutrisystem Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo (frozen one) with cottage cheese, asparagus with parmesan cheese; dessert is a cup of homemade Pumpkin Spice Caramel Corn... my boss made it, I had to try it!
- Tuesday - Breakfast is Nutrisystem Biscotti Bites and yogurt with coffee; morning snack is PB&J Overnight Oats; Lunch is Nutrisystem Hamburger with Laughing Cow cheese wedge and pickles with veggies with a piece of chocolate; Dinner is Nutrisystem Turkey Medallions with Garlic Cabbage Steaks; dessert is Nutrisystem Salted Caramel Brownie...I also ate two powdered donut holes and a couple chocolate covered pretzels at work
Eating On Track This Week - Yes!!!...until Tuesday...
Comments - Doing pretty good, my father in law came home on Friday with chicharones AND THEN ordered pizza. I had a small piece of the chicharon but left the pizza alone, yay me!!! Didn't do much exercising but got an activity tracker to track steps and sleep... it is amazing the number of steps you DON'T take during the day!
On another food note, I am disappointed in the reformulated Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza. Not very many toppings, the cheese is weird, but not as horrible as some people stated.
Buffalo Mac and Cheese...
(adapted from Nutrisystem Leaf)
Package of Nutrisystem White Cheddar Mac and Cheese Lunch Entree
Laughing Cow White Cheddar wedge
2 oz of rotisserie chicken
3 oz frozen broccoli cuts
Add water to just under line in the package of mac and cheese, add cheese packet and stir, add to mini CrockPot. Add broccoli, chicken, laughing cow wedge and buffalo sauce. Cook til heated through and pasta is tender. Yum!!