Date - 11/9/2016
Week Start Weight - 240.3lbs
Week End Weight - 237.7lbs
Weight Change - -2.6lbs (5.6 total)
- Wednesday - No... 4230 STEPS
- Thursday - None... 6100 STEPS
- Friday - uhh, no... 5866 STEPS
- Saturday - No, but walked around Costco and Walmart... 6448 STEPS
- Sunday - Nope... 3534 STEPS
- Monday - Yes!!! 15 minute walk in the morning at work!!... 6778 STEPS
- Tuesday - Does stressing about the election count?... 5216 STEPS
- Wednesday - 80oz
- Thursday - 64oz
- Friday - 64oz
- Saturday - 64oz
- Sunday - 80oz
- Monday - 80oz
- Tuesday - 64oz
- Wednesday - 113
- Thursday - oops
- Friday - 116
- Saturday - oops
- Sunday - nope
- Monday - i don't even know why...
- Tuesday - ...
- Wednesday - Breakfast was Nutrisystem Oatmeal Cranberry Bites with a cheesestick and grapes with coffee; morning snack was PB&J Overnight Oats; Lunch was Nutrisystem Meatball Marinara Melt with veggies; afternoon snack was a wrap with chicken, laughing cow cheese and cucumber; Dinner was Nutrisystem Grilled Sausage and Peppers with pasta and asparagus; dessert was Nutrisystem Chocolate Cupcake
- Thursday - Breakfast was a Nutrisystem Canadian Bacon Breakfast Sandwich with laughing cow cheese and coffee, morning snack was PB&J Overnight Oats; Lunch was Nutrisystem Three Cheese Chicken with added beef, broccoli and buffalo sauce with extra veggies on the side; afternoon snack was 2 pieces of chocolate; Dinner was Nutrisystem Chicken Parmesan with green beans and a piece of bread and butter; dessert was Nutrisystem Tiramisu and Junior Mint Hot Cocoa (KCup).
- Friday - Breakfast was Nutrisystem Chocolate Biscotti Bites, grapes and coffee; morning snack was PB&J Overnight Oats; Lunch was Nutrisystem Arroz Con Pollo with veggies and laughing cow cheese, oh, and a piece of chocolate; afternoon snack was some nuts; Dinner was Nutrisystem Broccoli Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast with zucchini and bread with butter; dessert was Nutrisystem Apple Pecan Bites.
- Saturday - Breakfast was Nutrisystem Canadian Bacon Breakfast Sandwich with laughing cow cheese and a banana with coffee; Lunch was a Jimmy Johns Turkey Tom (Turkey, Lettuce, Tomato, Mayo) with added onions; afternoon snack was 1/2 a container of Caramel Premier Protein drink and another cup of coffee; Dinner was the Nutrisystem Italian Sausage and Pepperoni Pizza with Cottage Cheese and brussels sprouts with parmesan; Dessert was a Nutrisystem Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Bar.
- Sunday - Breakfast was the Nutrisystem Baked Blueberry Oatmeal with extra blueberries and walnuts with coffee; snack was a pear and some roasted pumpkin seeds; Lunch was Ham Kung Pao Noodles (recipe below) with a small piece of bread and butter; Dinner was a Nutrisystem Turkey Medallions, squash, cottage cheese and bread with butter; dessert was Nutrisystem Toffee Crunch Cookies.
- Monday - Breakfast is a Nutrisystem Canadian Bacon Breakfast Sandwich with laughing cow cheese and coffee, morning snack is PB&J Overnight Oats; Lunch is Nutrisystem Steak and Cheese melt with veggies and some avocado; afternoon snack is mandarin oranges and nuts; Dinner is Nutrisystem Ravioli Formaggio with parmesan cheese, cabbage and bread with butter; oh, I also had three pieces of chocolate today, so yeah, no dessert for me...
- Tuesday - Breakfast was a Banana with Nutrisystem Chocolate Biscotti Bites and coffee. morning snack was PB&J Overnight Oats; Lunch was a Nutrisystem Trail Mix bar with carrots; afternoon snack was a pear and chocolate; Dinner was Nutrisystem Salisbury Steak and Mac and Cheese, brussels sprouts and cottage cheese; dessert was roasted pumpkin seeds and more chocolate.
Comments - We went out to eat for lunch on Saturday (we probably usually will since we are usually out and about). I thought I did pretty good, I did not add extra meat or cheese! So that means my lunch was only 520 calories as opposed to 710. One step at a time, right?!?!
Ham Kung Pao Noodles
Package of Nutrisystem Kung Pao Noodles Lunch Entree
1 tbsp Powdered Peanut Butter
2 oz chopped ham
veggies (broccoli and baby carrots)
Heat chicken broth in pan on stove. Add chicken broth to just under line in the package of kung pao noodles, add powdered peanut butter, flavor packet, ham and veggies. Cook til heated through and noodles are tender. Yum!!