Friday, December 2, 2016

December Blog Challenge - Favorite things to do on a cold day


MY FAVORITE THINGS TO DO ON A COLD DAY...

STAY WARM!!!

Having said that, there are some things that are great for a cold day.

When I lived in an area where it snowed (and I didn't have to leave the house) I loved to sit in the warm house with a blanket, snuggled up on the couch and watch the snow come down. It was so peaceful, the snow would insulate everything and it would get so quiet.

Now, I live in the desert so it gets cold, but we have not had snow (at least not yet). I snuggle up in my fuzzy pajamas and slippers, with my fuzzy blanket and the fireplace going. A cup of hot cocoa or maybe some soup or chili. A good book or a favorite movie on the tv. Or I just stay in bed and cuddle with my hubby or my dog.

I do actually leave the house, but I hate being cold. Sometimes I like going out for a walk in the cold, but I have to be very bundled up. When the air is brisk and clean and your nose gets red!

What are somethings that you do when the weather turns chilly?

No comments:

Post a Comment