Thursday, December 1, 2016

December Blog Challenge - Thoughts on the last month of 2016




Wow, its December 1st. It feels like it was just March. Although, alot has happened.

  • We moved in to a new house (rented not bought). 
  • We had to get up in the middle of the night to drive across the country to help out a friend (21 hours in the car, it was fun😒)
  • Hubby's mom (in Southern California) was sick and he had to drive down there at the spur of the moment, then she had to have surgery, a couple of times
  • We lost one of our dogs

Like I said, lots of stuff.

I have hopes that the month of December and the new year will bring with it some better times, not that it was all bad. I am still clear with my health. I have not had any other issues (thank goodness). I love my job and work with a great group of people.

All in all, I am pretty lucky!


No comments:

Post a Comment