Tuesday, December 6, 2016

December Blog Challenges - SNOW!!! Yes or No!!!


SNOW... Yes or No


Anybody who knows me knows that I currently live in Las Vegas because I lived in Northern Nevada for 8 years and had enough of the snow. I couldn't stand living in it anymore. Even now, when I think about moving back there, my knuckles turn white and a family of butterflies invade my tummy. But, if I don't have to live in it... I love it...

What do I mean by that. If I don't have to actually function (go to work, drive, etc). It is amazing. I love to snuggle on the couch in the middle of a snow storm with the fireplace burning and a cup of coffee and just watch the snow. It gets so quiet and peaceful.

However, driving or having to function, nope, no way...

Maybe later, when I don't actually have to leave my house 😉

Do you enjoy the snow?


No comments:

Post a Comment