Friday, June 5, 2015

REALLY!!!!

So, today was a day of temptation...

I want to eat everything in sight today, I don't know why...

I get to work and someone has brought Dunkin Donut munchkins to work for "Donut Day."

Really, I need this temptation in my life. I looked up the calorie count... one of those little buggers has 70 calories. No, they are not worth it... I keep telling myself. I was good, I passed the minchkins 7, 8, 9 maybe 33 times today and did not have one.



Then, at lunch time, when I am STARVING, I go in the kitchen... what JERK that I work with brought cinnamon coffee cake today. On top of the donuts. I was good, I made my lunch (Nutrisystem meal and veggies) and ignored it.

I still want to eat everything in sight though...

This weekend is going to suck, I WANT SUSHI!!!!!!! but I also want to lose this 3.5 pounds that is keeping me from getting my next bear.

The struggle is real!!



2 comments:

  1. My husband has the same problem when he goes to work. His coworkers bring cookies and donuts (on a regular basis) and it's so hard to resist the temptation. I'm a stay at home mom so as long as when don't buy unhealthy food, I don't eat it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I work in an office all day and almost everyday there is some kind of food. today it was pastries. They were cherry so I was able to avoid them (not my favorite). Tomorrow the whole office is (can) order lunch from a deli so I'm sure there will be sweets associated with that too!!!

    ReplyDelete