Friday, July 3, 2015

Blog Challenge - Day 23

My guilty pleasures...


Hmm... I think one of my guilty pleasures would be the same as most other women on the planet... CHOCOLATE!!! Good chocolate not just some crappy stuff you can by at the grocery store. I will get chocolate and only let myself have one piece at a time, and I savor it... I am always really sad when it is gone, but I DO NOT have another piece. That would be cheating.

Another guilty pleasure that I have would be reading. I can and will read for hours and hours and hours. I better not start a chapter (because you always have to end at the end of a chapter, don't you) if I don't have time to get lost in the book...which is always an issue when I try to read at lunch at work...

I think my last guilty pleasure would be naps...I LOVE NAPS. I love to go in to the bedroom in the middle of the day and curl up (or stretch out) on my bed and sleep. I get better sleep during naps than I do at night...

What are your guilty pleasures?


No comments:

Post a Comment