Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Nominated for the Newbie Blogging Liebster Award!!

I’ve been nominated for the Newbie Blogging Liebster Award! I am very honored for this opportunity. I want to give thanks to Rosita Carobelli from All In Place Blog for nominating me!

The Liebster award is a way of connecting with bloggers in the internet world …. and bringing new bloggers together! It is for bloggers that have less than 200 followers.




How does it work? Well, the person who nominates you will pose questions for you to answer …. and in turn, you will then nominate newbie bloggers and pose similar or different questions to them.

So let’s get started! Let me start off by answering Rosita's questions:


1. Why did you start blogging? - I am going through a weight loss journey and wanted to document this. I started my weight loss journey in January 2015, although I have always been a big girl and wanting to lose weight.


2. How long have you been blogging? - I started my blog In May 2015, so I have only been blogging for 3 months!

3. Do you have any kids? pets? - I have two dogs, Redboy and Greyboy (not their actual names, just a discription)... I do not have any kids, but it is not out of the question.





4. How do you juggle work/life balance? - You can juggle that!? Kidding, I am not sure that I do a good job, but, I try to keep work at work. I try not to bring it home. That keeps them pretty separated. Although, now, with the addition of a blog life, it is getting more complicated.

5. Are you taking any educational classes to keep you up-to-date? - Nope, although I do a lot of research on my own, I have not really taken any classes for blogging stuff. I do have to do ongoing training for work, but not necessarily classes, per say.

6. What do you do with your weekends? - SLEEP. Well, I do more than that, but it seems that this is what I do a lot of. I also hang out with my hubby, grocery shop, do laundry, play with the dogs... all the normal weekend stuff.

7. What would be your dream vacation? - I would love to be able to take a couple of months and travel the US in an RV or camper. I would love to include Canada in that.

8. Who do you admire most in this world? - I think that would have to be my mom, she raised me by herself and did a pretty good job, I think. Oh, and I was not the easiest kid.

9. Who was/were your role model(s) when you were growing up? - Again, my mom and the rest of my family. My little family growing up consisted of my mother, my maternal grandparents and my grandmother's mother.

10. When do you feel the most at peace? - I think that I feel the most at peace when I am at home, with my hubby and my dogs, not a care in the world, nowhere to go, nothing to do. Just relaxing.


Now, I will nominate the following blogs:








And my questions for them:


1. What are your reasons for blogging? 


2. How/Why did you start blogging?

3. What are your plans in the next five years for your blog?


4. How many children do you have or want to have? Why?

5. Do you have any pets? Why or why not?

6. Where do you want to retire?

7. What do you do with you off time (weekends, holidays, Me days)

8. Where is your dream vacation place?

9. What is the best decision you ever made as an individual, wife, blogger or mother?

10. What makes you happy and sad?


So there you have it. Let’s support each other and follow each other’s blogs to further build our blogging community!



No comments:

Post a Comment