Sunday, September 6, 2015

Last box of Nutrisystem!!!

Well, we got the last shipment of Nutrisystem!!!!

I'm sad and excited and scared all at the same time. It is time for us to try this on our own. I know we can do this, we have had 8 months to learn about portions and calories and the need for exercise. We are not going to be completely on our own. We have about 2 1/2 months worth of Nutrisystem food that we are going to use, but we will be interspersing our own food to try it out.

We get to cook!!!!!!!

photo credit: IMG_4654 via photopin (license)

I remember when we would make dinner and it would be enough to feed like 8 people, and between the 3 of us (me, hubby and hubby's dad) it would all be consumed, maybe having some for lunch the next day. As long as we do not go back to cooking (and eating) like that, I think we will be okay. I will still plan my meals the night before. I will still bring my lunch to work. I just will not be eating Nutrisystem food.

Oh, no!!! What have we done!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment