Monday, September 14, 2015

Monday - Listless No More - Favorite Snacks

I have been looking at LOTS of food recently, trying to plan our lives after Nutrisystem. One of the things that gets boring are the snacks. I have 2 to 3 snacks a day (between breakfast and lunch, between lunch and dinner and then, usually a snack after dinner, also known as dessert).

photo credit: Love on a 8-inch Plate via photopin (license)


Right now, we are on Nutrisystem and my snacks usually consist of a carbohydrate and a protein...here are some of the snacks that I eat NOW (stay tuned for a Monday Recipe Roundup of low carb snacks for after Nutrisystem)...


  • Yogurt and Fruit (the yogurt is the protein and the fruit is the carb)
  • Hard boiled Eggs and crackers
  • Jerky and fruit
  • Cottage cheese and fruit
  • Tuna salad and crackers
  • Cheesesticks and fruit
  • Meat and fruit (usually ham and apple/turkey and orange)
  • Nuts and fruit
  • Atkins Protein drink


So, you see, I have been doing Nutrisystem for 8 months, and this is usually the things that I eat for snack, no wonder I am bored with snacks, this is not a very big list!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment