Monday, September 21, 2015

Monday - Listless No More - Low Carb Main Meal Recipe Roundup

Low Carb...

The last recipe roundup was so much fun, that I decided to make it a regular feature. So for the rest of the year, I will be making this part of my Monday - Listless No More feature... every other week, at least!

I am diabetic and hubby is borderline so we really should be eating low carb meals. So I scoured Pinterest (yes, my favorite place on the web) and picked out some of my favorite main dish recipes. They all look so good!



Here they are:

So I think that I have mentioned how much I LOVE sushi...
so the first recipe that I found is for Cauliflower Rice Spicy Tuna Rolls from Wicked Spatula



Hubby and I love jalapeno poppers and this recipe reminds me of those flavors... Jalapeno Bacon and Pepperjack Stuffed Chicken from Super Savings Blog



Another favorite for us is buffalo chicken wings... so we can't wait to try Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps from Sugar Dish Me



I love spinach artichoke dip... Spinach Artichoke Stuffed Chicken from Little Bits Of...



I recently discovered that I love brussels sprouts. Chicken Thighs with Bacon, Brussels Sprouts and Apples from BuzzFeed



One of my favorite Nutrisystem meals is a broccoli and cheese stuffed chicken breast. I eat it at least once a week. So, I found this recipe for Skinny Broccoli and Cheese Stuffed Chicken from Skinny Mom



Fettuccine Alfredo is one of my favorite pasta meals, but the pasta is not on the diabetic meal plan... Zucchini Noodle Alfredo from The Dinner Mom



Hubby loves chinese food so I thought this would fit right in to our meal plan... Spaghetti Squash Chow Mein from Little Bits Of...



Pineapple is one of my faves... Skinny Pineapple Teriyaki Pork Chops from Skinny Mom



Again, Italian food is a fave in our house, but the pasta is not... Low Carb Lasagna Meatballs from I Breathe I'm Hungry



Chili dogs are a guilty pleasure around here, however, the buns and the calories are not the best for people who are trying to get healthier, I am looking to make this Low Carb Chili Dog Bake from Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom with low fat hot dogs (My favorite are Hebrew National kosher beef 97% fat free franks)





4 comments:

  1. Annie, these all look wonderful! , Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my JalapeƱo Bacon and Pepperjack Stuffed Chicken - it’s definitely one of our family favorites! I’d love to try these other delicious recipes too!

    ~ Mara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mara, it is so yummy!!! Thank you for creating an amazing recipe!

      Delete