Monday, September 28, 2015

Monday - Listless No More - TV shows, then and now!

TV shows : What I watch now and my favorite TV shows, ever!!!!!!!!

FreeImages.com/jason aaberg 

So, the Fall TV season has started and it is back to trying to decide what new shows I want to watch and how to organize my time to watch all the shows that i want to watch. So this is going to be a list of the shows that I watch NOW, but I will also be talking about some of my favorite shows (some really popular, some really obscure) in the past.

So, the ones that I watch now...





New Shows that I want to check out...


  • Blindspot - This is going into the rotation... the first episode was really good
  • Quantico
  • Scream Queens - This, however, is not, I could not even get through the first episode...


Shows I watched in the past (and REALLY miss)...


  • The X Files
  • CSI (Really only the original, I never really watched the others (Miami or Cyber)
  • Buffy the Vampire Slayer
  • Angel
  • Beverly Hills 90210 
  • Law and Order
  • Crossing Jordan
  • Castle (For some reason I stopped watching this...)
  • Bones (This one too...)
  • Once Upon A Time (and this one...)
  • Firefly
  • The West Wing
  • Freaky Links - hard to find anything about this one, but it starred Ethan Embry...
  • Medium
  • Remote Control (MTV game show)
  • The Others
  • Invasion
  • Surface
  • Lost
  • You Can't Do That On Television
  • Many, Many others...

What are some of your favorites now or of the past...

Did I miss any? Let me know in the comments...




No comments:

Post a Comment