Thursday, November 24, 2016

100 THINGS I LOVE (and am Thankful for...)!!



IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER


Thunderstorms⛈
🛏Getting into bed at night
When my mom comes to visit
Snow (but not driving in it!)❆
Nights out with my hubby
🍝Any Italian food
Fire in a fireplace🔥
My car!!
Bleeding Heart flowers
The smell and sound of rain
Overnight Oats
🐶Puppies
Bread and butter
The color purple (the actual color, not the book; although that was good too)
Getting a magazine in the mail
Owls
Banana Bread
Soft Green grass
Quiet
The Walking Dead
Facebook
Weekends and days off
"Pirates of the Caribbean"
Seeing Plays and Musicals
Laughing until I cry and my belly is sore!!
Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
"The Seeker"
New Orleans
Pentatonix (music group)
Candles and candlelight🕯
Carrot Cake
"Harry Potter"
Air conditioning
Russos subs (restaurant in South Florida)
🎶Music
Books 📚
Reading those books
Chocolate
Cute Animal Videos
Halloween
Baskin Robbins Pralines and Cream ice cream
Massages
Going out for breakfast
Computers🖳
Mashed Potatoes
The color green (and I mean ANY green; well, maybe not fluorescent)
Bookstores
Sushi🍣
Napa Valley
Maxi skirts
NCIS (the original)
"Pitch Perfect"
🎄Christmas
Christmas Music
Laying in bed listening to the thunderstorm from #1
Elephants🐘
Ranunculus Flowers
Writing
Mac and cheese
Disney
Instagram
Cheesecake
💅Nail polish
The Phantom of the Opera
Vietnamese food
The sound of the waves on the shore
Pizza🍕
Red Hair
Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches
Getting ANY mail (as long as its not a bill)
Purses
Lists
Eeyore
Being a Supervisor
Caramel
Stationary (but who sends letters anymore?)
Libraries
Brownies
Magick
Chick fil a
Really good chocolate ice cream
🌚Moonlight
Naps
Hot tubs
The sound of a babbling brook
Hugs
Pinterest
🍓Strawberries
Coffee with cream
Coffee Mugs to drink that coffee out of 😊
Jimmy Johns subs
Emojis (obviously!!!!😍)
Wicked
Nora Roberts aka JD Robb
Eating pretty much any food!
All the dogs I have had and known
My friends
My family
My husband
ME (my life, my body, my soul, my dreams and thoughts)
A reminder from my friend Jamie!! She shared this on Facebook and it was a great reminder.



No comments:

Post a Comment