Monday, November 28, 2016

PLANNER ADDICT

Hi, My name is Annie and I am a Planner addict…

This is something new. I have wanted an Erin Condren Life Planner for a couple of years, but they were always to expensive (I can not spend $65 dollars on a PLANNER, for goodness sake…). BUT… for black Friday, when everything was 30% off… sure, I can do that…



So I built my planner and added some extras, then I started looking at Instagram. I have become addicted to this hobby (lifestyle). I started a new Instagram Account JUST FOR PLANNER STUFF. I followed like 100 planner pages on Instagram in 2 days… I have 24 items in my Etsy cart. I want to go to the store and look at all the stickers…

I will be adding some planner topics to the blog. I will be showing off my spreads and also showing some other planners that I am following…

Follow along and indulge in my addiction with me, won’t you!


No comments:

Post a Comment