Tuesday, November 29, 2016

December Blog Challenge


I am going to do another blog challenge in December to get back into the habit of writing every day, at least MOST days...

My focus will be on the upcoming holiday and winter. Topics could include some or all of the following:

  • Thoughts on the last month of 2016 ✔
  • Favorite things to do on a cold day ✔
  • The meaning of cozy… 🚫
  • Sending Christmas Cards… ✔
  • Favorite drinks and food for when I am feeling down 🚫
  • “Christmasy” things to do! ✔
  • What my Christmas would look like if money/time was no object… 
  • SNOW…yes or no! ✔
  • Holiday Traditions, new and old.
  • Christmas Decorations at Work!!
  • Hopes for Future Christmases
  • Who I am Missing this Christmas
  • Christmas Pinterest Roundup
  • Christmas Decorations
  • Smells of Christmas
  • Christmas Food
  • Favorite Christmas Movies
  • Favorite Christmas Music 
  • Grown up letter to Santa
  • The Christmas Tag
  • Winter Solstice
  • Christmas is not always Happy…
  • Gifts : Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning 
  • Christmas Eve
  • Merry Christmas!!
  • Holiday Hangover
  • Major events in the last year
  • Favorite movies of 2016
  • Approaching the coming new year, feelings/thoughts/fears
  • Anthem for the new year
  • New Years Eve, what are my resolutions


I love the Christmas holiday season. I do not feel that I have done the holiday justice for several years, so, maybe this year! I also mostly love winter, except for snow, at least to drive in...

No comments:

Post a Comment