Date - 11/23/2016
Week Start Weight - 236.9lbs
Week End Weight - 239
Weight Change - I don't want to talk about it... 😔😞
- Wednesday - no
- Thursday - walked up two flights of stairs at work and across parking lot... I don't think that counts
- Friday - nope
- Saturday - went shopping, but thats it
- Sunday - cleaned the house! Cuz mommy's coming!
- Monday - moved furniture at work...
- Tuesday - move the rest of my stuff at work! Costco and Airport too!!
- Wednesday - 88oz
- Thursday - 48oz
- Friday - 56oz
- Saturday - 40oz
- Sunday - 64oz
- Monday - 80oz
- Tuesday - 64oz
- Wednesday - 107
- Thursday - 101
- Friday - 121, but I had already taken my supplement that has citrus in it...
- Saturday - forgot
- Sunday - 111
- Monday - 110
- Tuesday - forgot
- Wednesday - Breakfast was a Nutrisystem Canadian Bacon Breakfast Sandwich with laughing cow cheese and coffee; morning snack was Chunky Monkey Overnight Oats; Lunch was a Nutrisystem Chicken Sandwich with laughing cow cheese and veggies; afternoon snack was a pear and some chicken; I also had a couple pieces of chocolate; Dinner was Nutrisystem Black Bean Polenta Enchilada with squash and an orange; dessert is Nutrisystem Apple Pecan Bites
- Thursday - Breakfast was a Nutrisystem Canadian Bacon Breakfast Sandwich with laughing cow cheese and coffee; morning snack was Chunky Monkey Overnight Oats; Lunch was a Nutrisystem Steak and Cheese Melt with veggies and some chocolate; Dinner was Nutrisystem Salisbury Steak and Mac and Cheese with brussels sprouts; dessert was Nutrisystem Vanilla Shortbread Cookies and Cocoa
- Friday - Breakfast was a Nutrisystem Canadian Bacon Breakfast Sandwich with cheese and coffee; morning snack was PB&J Overnight Oats; Lunch was Nutrisystem Hamburger with a laughing cow cheese and veggies; afternoon snack was some ham; Dinner was a steak burrito from the local Mexican restaurant (not Nutrisystem); dessert was Nutrisystem Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- Saturday - Breakfast was Nutrisystem Honey Wheat Bagel with PB2 and a pear (also dipped in PB2, I 💟 this stuff!!); Lunch was Nutrisystem Cheese Tortellini with an english muffin and a laughing cow cheese with cauliflower; Dinner was Nutrisystem Black Bean Enchilada with black beans and veggies; Dessert was Nutrisystem Vanilla Shortbread Cookies, cocoa and nuts. Then we went to the grocery store and got a couple chicken strips 😒...
- Sunday - Breakfast was Nutrisystem Baked Blueberry Oatmeal with blueberries, nuts and whipped cream; Lunch was a Cheese quesadilla and some rice and beans with an orange; Dinner was chicken fingers and fries (yeah, that didn't go as planned 😞)
- Monday - Breakfast was Nutrisystem Canadian Bacon Breakfast Sandwich with laughing cow and coffee; morning snack was PB&J Overnight Oats; Lunch was Ham and Ranch Mac and Cheese (Recipe below) and veggies; afternoon snack was half a brownie; Dinner was 5 chicken wings and salad with ranch dressing and a couple of cherry Hershey's Kisses...
- Tuesday - Breakfast is half a bacon breakfast burrito and coffee, lunch was PB&J Overnight Oats and a banana, Dinner was pizza (way to many pieces😕)
Comments - Next week is Thanksgiving!!! My mommy got here on Tuesday and will be leaving on Saturday. We will not be doing Nutrisystem while she is here. But we will (try) to make good choices. We bought some stuff for meals but know that we will go out to eat for breakfast and have pizza while she is here... Not to mention... THANKSGIVING!!!
Ham and Ranch Mac and Cheese
Package of Nutrisystem White Cheddar Mac and Cheese Lunch Entree
2 oz of Master Carver Ham (from Sams Club)
3 oz frozen broccoli cuts
Add water to just under line in the package of mac and cheese, add cheese packet and stir, add to mini CrockPot. Add broccoli, ham and ranch powder. Cook til heated through and pasta is tender. Yum!!