Saturday, December 10, 2016

December Blog Challenge - My Favorite Christmas Carols


I missed a few days, it has been busy and time has flown, plus I have a new OBSESSION that has taken me away from the blog...

As I mentioned in my 100 Things I Love post, I love Christmas Music. I could listen to it all year long. I don't, but I could!! While I love all Christmas Music, I do have my favorites. This is the list of those favorites. I have included links to some YouTube videos of the songs sung by some of my favorite artists... (you will also learn that I am SLIGHTLY fixated on Pentatonix)

*****************

What Child Is This



Silent Night



 Mary, Did You Know?



The Little Drummer Boy


Do You Hear What I Hear?



Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas


O Holy Night


Carol Of The Bells


My Favorite Things


God Rest Ye Merry Gentleman


I Want A Hippopotamus For Christmas


That's Christmas To Me


Dance Of The Sugar Plum Fairy (this has no words, yet Pentatonix does a video, go figure!!!)



What are some of your favorite Christmas/Holiday Songs?


No comments:

Post a Comment